The whole class studied ‘Famous Artists’ in term 3. Every week we wrote facts and painted in the style of a ‘Famous Artist’.
The pupil council have organised an exhibition for family and friends in order to showcase the Strathgarve Talent.
There will be drinks and nibbles!
Term 2 2017/18 Update
We will make a list of Christmas Craft ideas.
We will decide what will sell well.
We will make a list of what we need to make these crafts.
We will decide on a small budget.
Term 1 2017/18
Pupil Council will continue with the same committee members.
Pupil Council Meeting – Tuesday 26th September 2017
Today’s Agenda: What Is Working/ What Needs Attention
Working: – maths because of all the different games
– reading the time chronicles because all of the characters are grown up
– castles was one of the best topics because we got to make a castle
– rewards like marbles because you get rewarded for a big effort
– celebrating success because you choose by yourself what you’re good at
– seesaw- it’s easy to use and we can show our parents our work
Attention: – In term 2 we want to make Christmas Crafts to sell at the concert. We want to put some of the money to charity and some to the school funds.
– we need to make a list of ideas and work out how much they will cost to make.
Pupil Council Meeting – Wednesday 5th April 2017
Today’s Agenda: How To Improve Our School
-Use the School garden more (try and join this up with renewal of our green flag)
- Weed the raised beds
- Plant wild flowers in one bed and food in the other
- We will plant strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, potatoes and onions
Pupil Council Members for 2017